We want you to make it as easy to buy through LeatherGroups.com as possible, so we offer several ways to place your order:
Order Online -
The fastest, easiest way to place an order is right here on our website. LeatherGroups.com is safe and secure and you can configure your order just the way you want, reviewing everything before completing your order. Best of all, it's open all the time!
How we process payments:
- Products marked as In-Stock - These products usually leave the origin warehouse within 5 days of your order, at which time we will process the full amount of the sale to your payment method.
- Special Order - When ordering furniture that has a production lead time (all products not marked specifically as In-Stock) we will process a 50% deposit to your payment method, and will charge the remaining 50% balance once production completes and we're releasing the order for pickup by the carrier.
When you do submit an order online, we manually review and confirm each order before processing a payment. If you have a specific request for customization (only applicable with our custom furniture) let us know in the order notes. This will result in one of us reaching out to review, confirm and adjust the order if necessary.
Other uses for the Order Notes field:
- When working with one of our leather consultants on detailed customizations, you may be given specific customization notes to add to the order by our representative .
- Our Order Notes can also be used by you to advise us of any delivery limitations or dates you won't be available for delivery
- If you have swatches on the way, but want to take advantage of a promotion, you can note to "hold production pending receipt of leather samples and confirmation of leather finish" and you can lock in the deal.
Call us -
Our friendly, knowledgeable customer care team is non-commission, and their only goal is to be as informative and helpful as possible. We'll be happy to place your order over the phone. Call us at (877) 888-7632, 9am-7pm PST, seven days per week.
Mail Order -
For details on how to mail in your order, see "What Payments Do You Accept?"